A haven for wildlife, and the geologically new islands that inspired Charles Darwin to write "On the Origin of the Species". It was a place that felt like being in a living David Attenborough documentary. It felt the only trip that would ever be able to beat this would be the forthcoming trip to Antarctica.
- Day 1 - We're Off!
- Day 2 - A Tired Tour of Quito
- Day 3 - Otavalo
- Day 4 - The Galapagos Islands
- Day 5 - Plaza Sur and Santa Fe
- Day 6 - Española
- Day 7 - San Cristobal
- Day 8 - Disaster Aboard the Poseidon
- Day 9 - Baltra
- Day 10 - Santiago and Bartolome
- Day 11 - Back On (not so) Dry Land
- Day 12 - A Night In The Forest
- Day 13 - The Journey Home
- Day 14 - Home